Our UV inks have been developed with more than 30 years of production experience and R&D studies, considering the changing and evolving conditions of the industry as well as the SCREEN, FLEXO, and OFFSET printing technologies used in the industry.
Our products are used in various applications in the printing and packaging industry, where carton packaging, labels, lamination, cartridge tubes, PVC, and shrink sleeve labels are produced by many leading companies in the industry.
Our UV inks provide sustainable solutions to our customer’s needs with a wide product range with rich color options. Moreover, it adds attractiveness to consumer products on shelves with their vibrant colors and high opacity, thus making them more appealing.
The outstanding features of our UV-curable inks are as follows;
Thanks to its suitability for curing with UV, it speeds up the production process, and defects, and errors are also significantly reduced as the time required for airborne dust or another object to encounter the print surface is reduced. At this point, the quality of the final product also increases.
Suitability with LED UV curing also improves print quality, which is being used in the industry for lower energy consumption, longer bulb life, and lower thermal stress on the printed product.
Thanks to its high lightfastness, products printed with our inks are more resistant to fading or discoloration due to exposure to sunlight or an artificial light source in outdoor conditions. This ensures that products on the shelf and printed advertisements do not lose their appeal.
Thanks to its high adhesion ability, it can be distributed homogeneously on the rollers and stay as a thin film. In addition, it can be transferred to the sub-printing material with the same thinness, easily held on the printed surface, and dry quickly.
- Due to its high surface gloss properties, the printed surfaces reflect the light better and thus more vivid colors, increasing the product's attractiveness.
- Thanks to its high opacity, the desired brightness can be obtained even when a single print is made on a dark-colored surface. In this way, printing can be done more economically, reducing costs.
- High scratch resistance, helps to protect printed surfaces which are subjected to friction and abrasion until they become the final product (in the processes of crushing-folding, cutting, etc.), during shipment, storage, transportation or during use, without compromising the print quality.
- Good adhesion and printability on a wide range of substrates, including plastic substrates (PP, PET, PE, PVC, etc.), allows you to cover a wide range of applications with a single product line and minimize your inventory costs.
- Our low-migration inks are formulated to minimize the ink transfer expected by packaged product manufacturers, ensuring the highest level of product safety and consumer health.
- They meet the requirements of important health and environmental certificates (REACH, prop 65, ROHS and CPSIA etc.) used by manufacturers and industries.
You can read more about our UV-curable ink range, which is compatible with different printing technologies used in the industry, from the tabs below. If you want more detailed information you can either take a look at our TECHNICAL DATA SHEETS page or you can fill out the CONTACT FORM to reach out to our expert sales representatives.
Our experience in flexography printing technology and inks goes back decades. The main applications for flexo inks are in the packaging industry such as; labels, flexible packaging, and folding carton packaging. Our low-migration inks especially suitable for food packaging are also included in this category.
Our decades of experience with Offset Printing Technology and supporting ink systems are one of the most widely used printing options for high-quality printing and consistent results.
Thanks to our many years of experience in Screen Printing Technology and supporting ink systems, our inks allow printing on materials such as cardboard and cardboard other than paper.